BEST GOLF LESSON | Fix Every Flaw w/ 1 Key (Slice, Hook, Chunk, & More)

Click For Free Video: https://topspeedgolf.com/your-free-video/?vid=125057023 GOLF LESSON | Fix Every Flaw w/ 1 Key (slice, hook, chunk, and more)

So you’re struggling hitting shots heavy, thin, right, left and just about any other miss you can have.

Believe me, I’ve been there, too, and it’s no fun.

But there’s a solution to all of these problems. Once I found out how momentum affects the entire swing, I was able to fix any issue I found in my swing.

In this video you’ll discover how to master this key to the swing also.

I look forward to working with you much more in the future with Top Speed Golf. Good luck with your golf!

Clay Ballard

Click Here to Subscribe to YouTube Channel:

Twitter:

Comments

Daniel Heyward says:

Leverage your lower body

ty mcclarty says:

Can I see contact please??

zoomzilla67 says:

Why do I want forward shaft lean? I would de loft the club and not get the ball flight I am looking for?

Jeffery Mueller says:

That has to be the best advice I've heard.. I am guilty of trying to finish where I start..thank you!

Julli Jul says:

Do you offer to look at golf swing on video which would be sent to you

Lt. Weinberg says:

Hey Clay – why do you set the plane through the elbows? thanks for the vids

Mike McNulty says:

Great video, really made sense and helped me.

Daron Lapping says:

great video coach!

TwoDopeWhales says:

Great video! I've been having just some inconsistencies with my swing and I really feel like this video helped just simplify the swing down and really explain what should go on in a good swing

Steve Larson says:

Great explanations!

lee carney says:

Great video and can't wait to put this into practice 👍🏻

Bajapalm says:

This really makes sense! Golf really is a game of opposites, great swing thoughts for staying on plane and building lag. Thanks!!

Thomas Siess Golf says:

4:55 saved my life, great video.

Phil Fye says:

fix all with 1 thoiught

Zachary Warner says:

Good stuff!

Mr. FatBasstard says:

Clay after many years of playing golf has a single-digit handicapper I can hardly par a hole anymore. My old driver swing took a crap load of strength and athleticism and produced 300+ drives.
At address the toe of my driver was 3 inches from the ball. You can take it from that description what moves it took for me to get to the ball and hit a consistent high slight draw.

I have been trying a textbook address, grip and swing and now I can barely stop topping the ball off the tee. I play in a group of about 20 guys and they all want to give me tips now! It's so bad I hardly even want to play golf anymore. Any suggestions other than selling 1,000's of dollars of equipment for next to nothing on eBay? I have tried slowing down but just spray the ball everywhere.

Donny Wilcox says:

hey clay great as usual …just got fitted for new irons …first time ever in 20yrs. of playing …always thought I was just standard length and lie …but was not …needed a flatter lie angle …my last set was a degree upright where I bought them used …always have hit a fade …but now with the new set I hit a draw …very pretty not a pull hook but a baby draw (10 to 15 yards tops) but like I said I have always hit and played a straight to fading shot ….so my question for you is …how or what can I do to practice lining up for the draw I now am getting …I know might sound like a little silly of a question but 20 years of hitting a fade …well lets just say I am fighting with alignment where I have always seen the shot drift right …but I am very pleased with my new irons and not upset about the draw I now produce …just hard get lined up ….any thougts

Sphinx681 says:

Gotta say this was simple yet informative and one of the best advice I've listen to so far!!! But I did practice with these thoughts in mind and it worked great in getting great it's off the ball but I was wondering how fast or slow should I go with my hips

Nils Hoffmann says:

Easy to understand and worked so well for me! such a nice impact on my terrible over-the-top Swing. Thanks and greetings from Germany 🙂

MAGICDRAGONPETE says:

This guy is the best teacher I've seen so far!