HOW TO HIT YOUR DRIVER DEAD STRAIGHT!

How to hit your driver dead straight. It is Golf Swing Analysis time and Piers and Andy help a follower to stop hooking his driver.
SUBSCRIBE to MeAndMyGolf to see more professional golf instructions, tips, and fun! http://bit.ly/subscribemygolf

COMMENT below to let us know what you need help with, or what type of video you’d like to see next!

Want a customized plan specific to your game improvement? Check out how to improve our game with MeAndMyGolf: http://bit.ly/mygolfDNA

Follow MeAndMyGolf 24/7 on social media:
▣ TWITTER – http://bit.ly/memygolftwitter
▣ FACEBOOK – http://bit.ly/meandmygolffb
▣ GOOGLE+ – http://bit.ly/meandmygolf

Comments

The Moffman says:

those are really good training tips. thanks guys, cant wait to put them to work

Michael Bassett says:

Very good video – I think this will help me to be more consistent

Schmafy.com says:

Thanks guys, but seriously, I want to buy those white shoes you have on! They look perfect and comfortable for golf. Wide as well, right?

Scott Gardner says:

Thanks for this info. Had real problems lately with snappy shots and even pushed shots! Lowered my hands felt like I'm picking up the club on takeaway and hitting fairways for fun. Best tip I've had off the tee! Needed after years off the game. Thanks

Rhett Fraser says:

Please do a video on how to stop slicing the ball amd causing it to veer right and help it stay on target

Cheezburger 61 says:

All these drills and gimmicks in golf….just hit the ball

Jeff Soss says:

Well done fellas. I've been looking for a diagnosis to these symptoms. Very well drawn out and explained.

Karen Mccheyne says:

hi im struggling with a flat swing as in other videos too i get told too fast so working on transition what benefits does the vardon grip have compared too interlock i also go thru gloves at the heel would vardon allow me to hold club lighter thanks derek

mitchell powell says:

i like how you dress the same its sa sa cute

Jonathan dunbar says:

HELP ME!!!! Been watching tons of your videos!!! changed my grip up trying to adjust swings to everything I've been seeing. please help me for the love of all that is holy!! usually a wicked slice once i waste all my good shots on the range!

Caroline Gannon says:

I feel like this new headcover drill will actually keep me from driving my ball to the right. Are there any other drills to keep driving straight?

bluesrocker33 says:

haha. Guy says my handicap is 7, but I can't hit the driver. Haha. Ya right.

Ryan says:

Jesus Christ golf is so goddamn complicated. Those cues are just for the problems in this guy's swing plane too. Pretty sure there are flaws at every level of my swing. Grip, address, takeaway, transfer, finish. But since I'm young and I swing hard, sometimes it all come together and I smash the ball down the middle.

Amore M says:

While I am inside my house, I read these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it) and after completing it, I tried out the advised exercises on the field. I couldn`t believe what a difference it made in my swing after 3 decades of golfing. The drills have helped with small details I had never paid much attention to.

KING TROLL says:

Driver does not lower handicap, short game does.

meonia11 says:

Good video. I had these same faults. Learning to keep my right foot planted and rolling inwards helped for me.

Eka E says:

When I was still a beginner, I was able to achieve a slice and One hundred fifty yards by performing a normal drive. After learning these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it) I now hit drives between 200 and 220 yards and occasionally longer. My handicap has gone from a 26 to a 16. Search the guide and try making use of it these days.

Eddie Elfakir says:

Would you agree it's fair to say that your plane on the down swing (driver) is more on the plane apposed to hitting a iron under the plane on the down swing ? Because if hitting with a driver and going in to out, I would think that with a driver you will hit the head over. ???? Thank you for the great videos!!!!

David Krausse says:

Looks like you guys went to a buy one, get one free sale!

Golfholics says:

Great video, thanks for these tips!