Learn The Minimalist Setup 4 Impact Golf Swing – Easiest golf swing – Guaranteed

Get my Setup 4 Impact Golf Free video lesson series now at https://learninggolf.tv/registration/free-subscription/

Setup 4 Impact is a simplification of the Minimalist swing presented here. Minimalist is still available as part of my learning program as well. Learn to customize the method to fit your abilities.

Kirk Junge currently teaches in West Palm Beach, Florida. More info at http://learninggolf.tv/about-us/about-kirk-junge/

Learn how to perform The Minimalist Same Plane Golf Swing (MSPGS) at http://www.learninggolf.tv Guaranteed to help you improve your game.

I invented this golf swing after more than 25 years of experience teaching both conventional golf and Single plane golf.

Kirk Junge was a Natural Golf certified instructor from 1998 to 2007, and was responsible for answering over 3000 customer questions in the company’s website forum. He is also familiar with many other single plane (single axis) golf swing systems including IMA golf, Big Grip Golf (BGG golf), and the Heard Super Swing (HSS Golf) He also invented the Minimalist Single Plane Golf swing, which is similar to the Stack and Tilt golf swing with a Single Plane setup.

Please Subscribe to see more videos about Moe Norman, as well as Single Plane golf swing videos, Minimalist Single Plane Golf swing, and Conventional golf swing videos, etc.

SUBSCRIBE on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/kirkjunge?sub_confirmation=1

Visit and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Learninggolf

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/LearninggolfTV

More about Kirk Junge at http://learninggolf.tv/about-us/about-kirk-junge/

Membership info http://learninggolf.tv/membership-signup/

On our website we have learning systems for three different swing methods. Conventional, Single Plane, and Minimalist Single Plane golf swing. Free 14 day free trial memberships available.

Please visit our online golf instruction website at http://learninggolf.tv where we offer a golf instruction video learning system that is perfect for men golfers, woman golfers, beginning golfers, juniors, kids, seniors, and even pros. Anybody following our learning system can do the video learning drills in the comfort of their own home. Each drill has between ten and twenty repetitions which you follow along with while watching the video. The golf drills can be done in front of a TV, computer monitor, laptop, tablet, or even smartphone. Just select the drill you wish to learn, and then push play. Simply follow along with the movements you see me making in the video, and you will improve.

As a member to my website you are also able to submit your own golf swing videos of yourself doing the drills, and of yourself hitting golf shots. This is like an online golf lesson. We also have advanced golf drills which can be done on the driving range. Our system is the best online golf instruction that you will ever try. This is why we give you a 14 day free trial. We are certain you will see how great our drills are once you begin doing the drills. You can start as a free subscriber and learn the setup and drill number one for free, or the free trial membership which gives you access to all the golf learning drills. We also advise you on which golf grips to use, and the best golf training aids. Our video golf instruction is the best you will find whether you are a beginner, advanced player, pro, man, woman, junior, kid, you name it, we will help you improve. Just follow the video golf drills, and you will improve your golf game!

Visit http://learninggolf.tv today and start your free trial.

Comments

amine moujane says:

Hi Kirk,
I'd like to thank you for your great work and brilliant simple ideas. I've been struggling with my golf swing since I started the game 2 1/2 years ago. Thanks to your videos I hit great shots in 3 successive range sessions. I'd like to subsribe to your lessons. Is it possible to pay you from France ? Thanks again and keep the great work

Zion Huntsman says:

When I read golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google), I discovered how in depth it explains the proper way of doing a golf swing. The book tells the specific skills and swing tactics used by all golf tournament professionals. I am still halfway in reading the book however I could say that the tips are really helpful. I have scored Three straight low 80s rounds after reading this book.

Dakota Powell says:

These golf swing secrets and techniques “kaha shocking guide” (Google it) have given me a grasp not only on the how, but the why of the different components of a good golf swing. Right after reading the book 2 times, I had been able to attain 25 more yards on my driver, and also 15 more yards on irons. I`m now more confident and more happy when golfing.

Oscar Hoffman says:

Please demo the grip.ty

Steven Whitley says:

Kirk – Cobra Golf is now introducing "Single Length Clubs" similar to what Bryson Dechambeau uses. It seems to me that by eliminating some variables with the swing that you teach – and – eliminating further variables (lie angle, club length, ball position) with these type of clubs the overall combination could make the game easier and hence more enjoyable overall. Please correct me if I am wrong – but – this seems like a fairly reliable winning combination.?

Shelley Rainey says:

Kirk,I have been working to go to a single plane swing after 30 years of conventional golf.  I played college and professional golf 20 years ago and now can't manage to hit the ball as well as I would like based on the lack of practice.  My plane has changed but I am struggling to get my hands high enough at the setup position.  Any thoughts would be great.  Video attached.https://www.coachseye.com/v/CR8O?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=app&utm_content=thumbnail_image&utm_campaign=shared_email4-1David

Richard Degen says:

I tried this method today , I saw immediate improvent right away, my driver slice was reduced dramatically, and I was much more consistent, i'm hooked!!  now I have to practice and try not to "kill" the ball, take it easy….thanks!

Lawsurf1 says:

In my opinion, best one plain instructor. keeps it very simple

Michael Ford says:

Can you show this with a driver?

Dennis Baird says:

I had tried this swing before but did not settle on it as "my" swing. Well I used it for a round at my local public executive course today and shot 11 over which is my best at that course or any course for that matter. I was hitting green after green and even drove a par 4 hole into the greenside bunker and got up and down for par. I need to work a bit more on my driver or fairway wood from the tee box still. I am so excited about this swing! Great distance and accuracy.

Gary Sutt says:

Kirk do you have any recommendations as far as equipment?

Jacek Grob says:

Hi Kirk,

Great video thanks for spending time to clarify the grip details. I have been tinkering with the natural golf swing for a few years now. Being normally right handed I play golf left handed (becouse of my two handed tennis stroke, rh on bottom and lh on top). Every once in a while during a round my iron shots go to the left of the target, straight and high no slice but 10 to 20 yards left.
Can you please make a suggestion what maybe a possible fix?
Thanks in advance.

Jacek

Ira Shoff says:

Thank you. The weight shift until now  has eluded me. At my age turning the hips to shift weight is exhausting over the course of 18 holes. I'm anxious to try this shift.

Mike Wise says:

How do you best make the transition from a right arm close to the body on backswing, yet extended to plane on the downswing ?   Thx

stewart grieve says:

many thanks for a very quick reply kirk ill try what you said at the range tomorrow

stewart grieve says:

im hitting a lot of shots thin doing this what am i doing wrong ,they are going dead straight

garyt1957 says:

When you pre set your shoulder turn does your weight stay on the left on the backswing or does it move back to the right?
   thanks

Alex Pohorily says:

Great video.

Cyril Swatko says:

Hi Kirk, excellent stuff here, glad I came across you.  I am sure you've gotten this before, but as I watch more of your videos the clearer it becomes that your swing pattern is very, very similar to the TGM hitting style, espoused by Lynn Blake, Ted Fort, Jeff Mann, etc.  Would you yourself characterize it as such or are there key differences between the patterns that I am missing here?

Sy Somerstein says:

do you feel your hips move further to the right when you take a full swing