MICHELLE WIE SWING LESSON | How to Stay on In Your Posture & On Plane

Click For Free Video: https://topspeedgolf.com/your-free-video/?vid=125057023 Michelle Wie Swing Lesson | How to Stay on In Your Posture & On Plane

How would you like to have a sound golf swing? Michelle Wie swing lesson shows how being on plane in the back swing and the downswing can really effect where the ball goes and how it reacts to impact. We’ll also look at posture, stance and how smooth rotation is key for a good swing and why standing up in the swing can be bad for distance and accuracy. Let’s get started!

I look forward to working with you much more in the future with Top Speed Golf. Good luck with your golf.

Clay Ballard

Click Here to Subscribe to YouTube Channel:

Twitter:

Comments

Stewart Mckay says:

SHE IS HOTTER THAN HOT

DocDLH says:

The "sudden" alignment of the club shaft from slightly underneath is due to the pronation of the right forearm and the supination of the L forearm. This will occur with minimal effort as the centrifugal force of the club head wants to move that way without deliberately restricting it. Try a swing with only enough grip to hold onto the club and you'll see that the tendency is for the club to "shoot out" slightly to the right as Clay is mentioning. The club path gets "wonky" when we try to force the club shaft out of sequence. BTW. I'm NOT playing well — but I've just come more to these insights in the past few days as I've done a ton of swing studying recently. I'm open to refutation by Clay of the above.

Sam Yoo says:

very well anal lysed

John Tatum says:

I love Michelle's swing…so technically correct….her plane transition is similar to Dustin Johnson without the bent wrist…yet, for some reason this year her driving and fairway accuracy is off….? Can you explain why she is missing the fairway so much this year?

Dryfield3 says:

sorry too much chat,..Wie is great.

Hippy(Bboomer) says:

I could watch Michelle all day long. All summer long. Might even improve my game.

Arnie E says:

Clay, I'm 5 feet 5 inches tall, and use a 45 inch driver. So my swing plane with the driver is pretty flat. The swing thought of raising my hands high as I go to the top of the backswing just doesn't work for me. In fact, it doesn't work for me for any of my clubs, even the wedges. But I know that where my hands end up at the top is correct based on mirrors and videos of my swing. So would you say that the idea of "hands high" is somewhat relative, based on the player's height and particular club? Might it be better to teach the position of the hands at the top of the backswing using some other basis? For example, in this video, Michele's left arm is slightly above her shoulder line. With her height and the length of her arms, yes, that does bring her hands high. My left arm is in a similar position at the top, relative to my shoulder line, but in that position I don't think anyone would say that my hands are very high. I appreciate your thoughts on that.