Minimalist Setup 4 Impact Golf Swing – 3 wd & Driver (part 3 of 3)

Get Kirk’s Free Video Lesson series now. Sign up at https://learninggolf.tv/registration/free-subscription/

Kirk Junge currently teaches in West Palm Beach, Florida. More info at http://learninggolf.tv/about-us/about-kirk-junge/

Learn how to perform The Minimalist Single Plane Golf Swing (MSPGS) at http://www.learninggolf.tv

Here is video of me hitting golf shots with six different clubs. Part three here has me hitting the 3 wood and Driver. You see the face on view, and down the line, as well as the Driver in 300 frames per second. In part one you will see the SW and 9 iron, and in part two the 7 iron and 4 iron. A more detailed version of this video is available on my website at http://www.learninggolf.tv With the 14 day free trial you can access all the learning material. There are also three swings to choose from. The conventional swing, Single Plane golf swing, and the Minimalist Single plane golf swing, which is perfect for those who have had a problem slicing their golf shots. The minimalist single plane swing is the ultimate slice fixing golf swing.

I invented this Minimalist golf swing after more than 25 years of experience teaching both conventional golf and Single plane golf.

Visit my website at http://www.learninggolf.tv for more information and if you want support in learning the method sign up as a member there there is a 14 day free trial then it only costs $9.95 per month. You can also become a free subscriber and access the setup video. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Subscribe here on Youtube to be notified when more videos are released.

The single plane methods should not be confused with the One plane golf swing by Jim Hardy. Single plane is far easier to perform as we setup on the same plane we wish to make impact on. The one plane swing teaches that your leading arm should be on the same plane as your shoulders at the top of the golf swing. This is good advice, but works much better from the single plane golf setup.

Please Subscribe to see more videos about Moe Norman, as well as Single Plane golf swing videos, Minimalist Single Plane Golf swing, and Conventional golf swing videos, etc.

SUBSCRIBE on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/kirkjunge?sub_confirmation=1

Visit and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Learninggolf

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/LearninggolfTV

More about Kirk Junge at http://learninggolf.tv/about-us/about-kirk-junge/

Membership info http://learninggolf.tv/membership-signup/

On our website we have learning systems for three different swing methods. Conventional, Single Plane, and Minimalist Single Plane golf swing. Free 14 day free trial memberships available.

Please visit our online golf instruction website at http://learninggolf.tv where we offer a golf instruction video learning system that is perfect for men golfers, woman golfers, beginning golfers, juniors, kids, seniors, and even pros. Anybody following our learning system can do the video learning drills in the comfort of their own home. Each drill has between ten and twenty repetitions which you follow along with while watching the video. The golf drills can be done in front of a TV, computer monitor, laptop, tablet, or even smartphone. Just select the drill you wish to learn, and then push play. Simply follow along with the movements you see me making in the video, and you will improve.

As a member to my website you are also able to submit your own golf swing videos of yourself doing the drills, and of yourself hitting golf shots. This is like an online golf lesson. We also have advanced golf drills which can be done on the driving range. Our system is the best online golf instruction that you will ever try. This is why we give you a 14 day free trial. We are certain you will see how great our drills are once you begin doing the drills. You can start as a free subscriber and learn the setup and drill number one for free, or the free trial membership which gives you access to all the golf learning drills. We also advise you on which golf grips to use, and the best golf training aids. Our video golf instruction is the best you will find whether you are a beginner, advanced player, pro, man, woman, junior, kid, you name it, we will help you improve. Just follow the video golf drills, and you will improve your golf game!

Visit http://learninggolf.tv today and start your free trial. .

Music complements of Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) “Local Forecast ” slower version.

Comments

Walter Lyon says:

Kirk, also could you tell us What's in you bag? a little bit about your equipment. Thanks

Walter Lyon says:

kirk, what are your average distances with your single plan swing

paul woolnough says:

Dear Kirk, i use your swing when i use my driver and i`m so much more accurate and more consistent with no distance loss
I have yet to try it on my irons and woods.
Have subscribed and will check your web site.
Paul

Darcy C says:

Being a golf player for over 2 decades, it is my dream to break 90. I wasn`t able to achieve a superb round for the last 3-4 years till I finished reading these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it). I have been struggling with my irons (driver OK but not much distance).

TheQuietCenter says:

Love that Bossa Nova backing track.

Brian Reilly says:

a bit stack and tilt

Jose Ramos says:

I'm sorry but that's one ugly swing I would love to know his handi cap and his yardage

JimmyJam1125 says:

I notice that you start your 3-wood about maybe 4 inches behind the ball whereas mall was closer to 8 to 10 inches. Can you explain why.

Jamsdh1 says:

very nice, keep up the good work. swing is beautiful!!

Barb Willard says:

Kirk – Love the videos and I'm really excited. I've been practicing quite a bit and I'm noticing that while I'm making good contact, the ball goes at a 45 degree or so line to the left. I can't seem to hit it straight at all. Any help will be greatly appreciated. P.S. I'm switching from a "conventional" swing after a long layoff.

Andrew Dugan says:

will the minimalist swing work with moes foot and ball placement training aid

Volker Seiferth says:

Dear Kirk, I started to practice your method after a spinal disk prolaps and since then I can play golf without having back pain. But since two weeks I´m about "topping" balls or e.g. at driving hitting the ball 10 inch in the ground 10 inches in fron to the tee. Do you have any idea what my mistake is? I would really appreciate your help because your method gave back having fun playing golf. Best regards Volker

Daviee Jeffreys says:

Dear Kirk ,
Just on the set up with regard the Driver and 3 wood , I note you set up the ball in the Heel ,and the grip with the left hand would be considered " Strong " in old terms , this is just a part of your action of course , and something I was taught in the 70's as a good way to eliminate a number of poor shots . This is a conscious part of the action you have created ? Thanks in Advance Dave

Alvin Wolberg says:

Kirk at address, what percentage of your weight is on your left side? It appears most of your weight is on the left – or is it equally distributed? Thanks and looking forward to seeing more.
Alvin

Torbjørn T says:

Kirk
On the video, special with the driver, it looks like you address with the Center of the driverhead slightly outside the ball…-correct ?

Torbjorn

Charles Stiegemeier says:

Kirk,
I am interested in knowing how far you hit each club. I agree, that the single plane swing helps with accuracy, but I have lacked distance when using it. Please respond with the distances that you hit your clubs.

Thanks,
Charles

Andy says:

Kirk,  I commented on another video earlier tonight but let me say, I respect your work. Question:  at the 2:43 mark you can see you clearly see the ball set up on the heal of the club.  I'm not disagreeing – simply wondering about the benefit or logic of setting up this way when trying to keep the spine angle throughout.  Again, i'm a fan.  just seeking to understand more.  is it pulling away or swing arc, etc?  Keep up the great work!

Ron Dostal says:

Kirk,
In the backswing when you cock your wrist, is your right trigger finger pulling backwards or is it pulling upwards?

Healthy Non-Conformism says:

You've left out Moe Norman's "secret" in your emulations, i.e, placing the club well behind the ball to eliminate an inside or outside takeaway, although it might compromise angle of attack.
Given they already have developed good "hand/eye" co-ordination, I think most experienced ball-strikers can benefit from trying this.

maxxsee says:

How far you hit your driver with this swing m8?