Right Elbow In Golf Swing Key To Consistency

http://www.mikepedersengolf.com/golf-exercises/instant-download-ebook/- If you find yourself hitting inconsistent shots. One time you may hit a big ‘ol fat chunk shot, another time you’re over-compensate and hit a thin or bladed one. The frustration continues as you try to “figure it out” on the golf course.

This golf swing video will show you the role of your right elbow in the golf swing, and what it’s supposed to do, and if you don’t do it, you’re doomed to a powerless swing that never goes straight.

Comments

ken boynton says:

I will give this a try. I am a new golfer dealing with the mishits, chunking, etc. that is really frustrating!

That One Troll says:

this guys like a younger uglier version of hank haney with a massive schnoz on his face. didnt think it was possible to be uglier than haney

100 Born Entertainment says:

How are the elbows positioned at address and at impact?

Mike Burke says:

This for me is the single most productive tip in golf instruction after a proper pre-swing set-up. My right elbow could not closely pass my right hip until I understood to first begin rotating my hips toward my target with a weight shift to create space available for a more narrow sweeping right elbow path. For me, beginning the hip-swiveling weight shift is my trigger for starting down. Now I feel the lag. Thanks for this crucial tip!!!

ezenza1 says:

great video tnks

Roy Norman says:

When I try to take a longer backswing I lose control of my right arm-how can I achieve both?

JOHNATHAN MOORE says:

This is going to get my consistency perfect!! Thanks for the video

Karlis White says:

They are giving away a set of TaylorMade clubs at sites.google.com/site/9d399b9d64

Pat Claar says:

Because of these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it), I was able to know “hows” and “whys” of a good golf swing and its numerous components. After reading the book twice, I had been able to attain Twenty five more yards on my driver, and also Fifteen more yards on irons. I am now more confident and more happy when golfing.

Noore Tautaya says:

hi. Im a beginner and when using the driver I got pain in left front ribs cage as well as my back. Is there any cure as it's been 2 weeks and can still feel the pain. thx.

Dave Parsons says:

THank you so much for this information. Again, is this information pertinent for all clubs (hybrids, driver and sand shots)?

Peter A says:

I've been playing golf and having lessons for about 20 years now & I have to say this is the best tip I have ever received. You put it so simply Mike. Thankyou for transforming my game ☺

Keith Parks says:

you need to start working out! looking kinda weak. lol! Thanks for the tip!

Potjang Merangsa says:

very good swing

Ann Slattery says:

Can't wait to give this a go. I am often an over the top golfer but like this thought of bringing the elbow in front. Cheers

Philip Yim says:

is the elbow position really a function of your bomechanics ?

Mark Wisniewski says:

Is it ok to have your elbow pointing down but have your right elbow wind up a little bit behind your right shoulder ? The bicep winds up a little "open" around 45 degrees behind you. I find it tough to keep your elbow straight in line with the shoulder at the top of the backswing. The elbow naturally wants to keep opening. Is that a cause of over rotation of the shoulders in the backswing or the hips not opening enough?

Steve Moore says:

Thanks , just what I needed and not complicated with to much information . Steve

Charles Weimer says:

Thank you so much what a help this has been

yoyo762 says:

It looks like he is over the top as he comes down. The camera angle hides this. If he released from where he is at the bottom, the clubhead would move out to in through impact.