FIX YOUR GOLF SWING PLANE – PERFECT BACKSWING TIPS

This video is about how to fix your golf swing plane and how to improve your swing with simple backswing drills and tips. For more golf tips and drills please make sure to check out ScratchGolfAcademy.com. For more golf lessons and instructions please click the “Show More” button below.

▶ ADD 20+ YARDS FREE COURSE:

▶ VISIT OUR WEBSITE:

▶ GOOGLE +

▶ FACEBOOK:

▶ TWITTER:

ADAM BAZALGETTE’S COACHING BACKGROUND:
▶ SW Florida PGA teacher of the year winner twice
▶ 27 year Class A PGA Member
▶ David Leadbetter Golf Academy director for 13 years
▶ Conducted corporate outings all over the world
▶ Numerous appearances on Golf Channel
▶ Taught numerous that have competed on PGA, LPGA, PGA Champions Tour, and Canadian Tour

▶ FIX YOUR GOLF SWING PLANE Url:

Improve Golf Swing Path:

Rory Mcilroy Swing Analysis:

Jordan Spieth Swing Analysis:

Comments

Rhys Fletcher says:

I recently had a Trackman session and found out my swing path is 10 degrees in to out, so I hit big hooks or pushes. Is there any drills where I can get feedback? Because a 0 degree and 10 degree swing feel the same. Thanks!

out side says:

That player looking away looks like steve stricker,probably wants to play his own game and not get caught up in tigers game

Joseph Smith says:

Want to see the ultimate positions of a textbook powerful pro golfer, look at 1:50 to 2:05. Those positions are likely unattainable to any amateur (and even most pros). It's almost unreal. 100 degree shoulder turn, right elbow tucked through impact, bowed left wrist through impact, and cupped right wrist well after impact. Physically impossible for most human beings… but I guess that's why he is (or was) who he is. I've been trying for decades lol.

Mac Attack says:

One of the best and easiest to understand lessons I have ever seen on the internet. Not everyone has the athletic ability to pull this off but along with the video on the hips, this gives the average guy the ability to understand how the big boys do it. Very impressive!

Jim Smith says:

Damn,, I've been brooming with absolutely no lag! I've been cleaning the wrong way all of these years!

시캘럭 says:

Thanks. This was my only missing link in golf.

Jeffrey Fones says:

Height lacking

Mark Hovland says:

I heard once that fellow pros sometimes don't watch their playing partners for fear of seeing a swing thought that may distract their own game.

scott johnson says:

Funny comment on the guy staring off in the Tiger clip… But after watching again he seems to be a likely candidate as fellow pro in the group, no ?

Cool Video – thank you !

Nikolaos Tourlas says:

Your videos are a tremendous help to my game! Thanks so much Adam!

Jim Lacy says:

Is it ok to take back the club slightly outside an return it across the ball on the inside at impact?

IAN MACINTYRE says:

Great content and similar to your other videos easy to understand and apply

Shengli Wang says:

Is that important to keep your left arm to be straight at top of your backswing? If so, how do I keep my arm straight?

Ray Thompson says:

Steve Stricker is the guy not watching Tiger.

Steve M. says:

That guy would be Steve Stricker, and Tiger's swing is nothing new to him!

jaxortjackie05 says:

Great instruction, never thought of plane from a straight on view. Seems to allow hitting hard without fat shots, much more solid impact. I understand higher on the follow through, which allows for a more in to out path. Is the shaft the same distance from the body comparing backswing parallel to follow through parallel? Or maybe that's the secret to working the ball, with regard to path? Thanks!

Hugo Hur says:

How much do you charge for private lessons in Naples?

Simon Baum says:

I just can't thank you enough… Day by day, I work on 1 or 2 things from you… And now I can drive straight, consistently… I can now make solid contact… My club head speed is improving (proper wrist hinge), etc!… Phil Mickelson taught me the Hinge and Hold, and you had a video on it too I think… Your 5+ minute format is excellent too… Nice "bite sized hamburgers"!.. 🙂 … … …  Thanks!

Simon Baum says:

Another great Video Adam!  This concept / topic discussed here is very important!… Assuming a golfer already has a decent swing, and is making reasonable contact, this really helps "zone" in on brushing the grass… Not too much divot, and no blading it…. This video helps to show that balance…. … Your videos have helped me so much… I always had a "reasonable" swing.  But I was doing several things that were close to correct, but not close enough… By watching most of your videos, and some up to 4-5 times, I can actually assist others up on the "Tee Box" at the Driving Range… I can now instantly see (and know) the differences between a fade, push, slice, but know what the club head was doing which caused each variant!… Today, it only took me 5 minutes to help a guy improve his driving… He was topping them, so I gave him longer tee (explained why).  Then he pushed one, then a mild slice.  Then I showed him how to try to correct it… The he hooked it slightly… Then he started hitting them pretty straight, and with good distance… He was so happy, that I spent that small amount of time with him, but that I was also able to explain why each shot was going wrong, and he almost instantly figured it out!… He never had anyone to explain it to him… And neither had I… Of course, I told him about your web site, etc… …. The sum total of your video has really given me several "light bulb" moments, when all of sudden, it seems so much simpler!… … Well done, I can't thank you enough!   Regards, Simon, at The Sands, Torquay, Victoria, Australia.

historicus146 says:

This is the bulked up Tiger………man he is big…much bigger than usual