Golf Swing Made Simple!

Golf swing made simple with Meandmygolf Professionals Piers Ward and Andy Proudman. They teach you how to perfect your golf swing in the easiest way possible.

SUBSCRIBE to MeAndMyGolf to see more professional golf instructions, tips, and fun! http://bit.ly/subscribemygolf

COMMENT below to let us know what you need help with, or what type of video you’d like to see next!

Want a customized plan specific to your game improvement? Check out how to improve our game with MeAndMyGolf: http://bit.ly/mygolfDNA

Follow MeAndMyGolf 24/7 on social media:
▣ TWITTER – http://bit.ly/memygolftwitter
▣ FACEBOOK – http://bit.ly/meandmygolffb
▣ GOOGLE+ – http://bit.ly/meandmygolf

• Rating:
  • Views:5,035,047 views
  • Tags: -
  • Categories: golf tips

Comments

Christopher Oden says:

The amount of lessons I took golfing as a child and not a single teacher ever mentioned ANY of these fundamentals, you guys are great for showing these concepts

Mike D says:

Who on earth is Mark?!

Adam Boerger says:

Been watching u guys since beginning and have never asked a question. Until now… during a round of golf and after the round I am able to take good full swings. Before the round(on the range) I can never get my body loosened up as much as I need to. It takes me a few holes to get into a good loose swing. By then I am a few over and that's usually what I finish at us a few over. I I could find a way to get my body going pre round that would help me a lot. Especially in the morning rounds.

Cullen Duncan says:

I didn't know golfers like to wear soccer cleats

mike bounds says:

Picture a battle sword and watermelon laying in front of you. You pick up the battle sword two handed and the blades edge is facing due north and south. Now you gotta make a perfect right to left cut, sorry couldn't use the word slice there, 🙂 across the watermelon. As you use your body in a golf swing motion to bring the sword back you realize you can't cut that watermelon at your feet without turning the sword in your hands on its blade edge. Next just just bring that cut edge side down hard to make that cut. Don't be afraid to do this with your golf swing. Your fwd body lean and bringing your hands over top will square the face everytime. Nice downward whipping motion type cut with a little hands over the top at the end is all it is. Takes practise of course but hope this helps someone out there still confused.

MrShadowsteve2 says:

Thank you guys so much for these videos I've been underturning and making the same mistake over and over again it's nice to see when you showed both the over turn and under turn for the club

Matt Stuart says:

Thank you for this video. I just started teaching my 13 year old son how to play and he likes what you are teaching.

izak tawhiao says:

these golf tips has helepd me so much

David Harley says:

Guys, this has fundamentally change my swing. I've been playing for 30 years around 15-21 handicap. I feel like I'm hitting the ball like a single figure. Can't wait to get on the course. Thank you.

Daniel Sarnik says:

Great video this was really helpful I would love some more beginner videos for people like me.

Sam Dawkins says:

well this was excellent

Jesse Lawson says:

Sometimes you have to go back to the basics to become a better golfer

Amore M says:

I have been playing for Several years and went through many lessons. Learning these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it) permitted me to shot a 75 after 2 buckets. I was able to get more familiar with different golf ideas like grip, ball position and through swing drills. I was a 13 handicap, however it is dropping. It is amazing guide!

Esen S says:

I was able to shot a Seventy three after doing the drill I have learned from reading through these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it). I hit 13 of 18 greens in regulation. On the other 5 holes, I missed the green by an average Five to ten yards. Since Nine is my handicap, I never shoot 73s. It wasn`t my best round ever, however it was my best in a long time.

Darcy C says:

While I am inside my house, I read these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it) and after finishing it, I tried the recommended exercises on the field. I never imagined that after playing for Thirty years, my swinging skill could still be improved. The drills have assisted with small details I had never paid much attention to.

Chidi D says:

After reading these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it), I applied the ideas at the driving range. I was instantly taking correct divots with my irons, appropriately after solid impact. The distance I can achieve with my irons has improved to 10-15 yards. I strongly suggest the book to you!

Ashton H says:

As a golf player for over 20 years, it is my dream to break 90. Right after just reading these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it), I instantly, had the best round of the last 3-4 years. I`m not effective when utilizing my irons. I could handle driver correctly but could only reach a limited distance.

Oscar says:

I'm one of the golfers that played over ten years without really understanding what the club was supposed to do. This video showed me that what I've come to(with a few minor changes and a lot of progress over the last six months) is correct. Instant confidence. I am now arguably one the best golfers in the world. I have mastered the art of golf. Thanks a bunch.

Some Person says:

That's it? That's your 2 tips? There's a lot more to the basic fundamentals.