Golf Tip: Golf’s Most Important Lesson

http://www.antimethodgolf.com In this golf lesson. Golf Magazine Top 100 Instructor, Charlie King cover the most important skill in golf. It is a critical step towards developing a consistent golf swing and producing consistent results. This drill can really change your golf swing for the better.
Check out http://www.antimethodgolf.com to learn more from Charlie.

Comments

coned says:

30 years old and i've just decided i wanna be a (terrible) golfer. this is the 3rd or 4th video i've watched so far and this has been the best tip i've seen. it's simple, to the point, and something i can easily go out in the yard and work on. thanks! will be checking out more of your vids.

Jesus Macachor says:

I have yet to know of any professional who knows the mechanics of the Vardon grip.

Jesus Macachor says:

Most teachings in golf is like teaching monkeys instead of teaching the students the scientific reason.Even the best golfers learn like idiot savants that's why they change golf coaches.

Jesus Macachor says:

Scooping is very common because many beginners don't understand the mechanics. They want to help the ball go up instead of just pinching the ball to the ground and let the loft of the club with the groove create the underspin for the Bernoulli principle to work.

Jason Hops says:

What you really mean is that I need to recite more lines from Mommy Professor. Memorizing and reciting PC Dogma is the exact opposite of using one's mind.

joe will says:

U need to read a few books… Open UR mind..

Symmes1 says:

I have played golf for many years and have the frustration over and over again of not hitting the ball flush. It is very frustrating. I will try these drills. Another problem I have or at least I think I have is I am left handed but play golf right handed. I used to bat right handed when playing base ball so I just started golf right handed. I feel comfortable right handed but not consistent with striking the ball. My distance is weak also.

Jason Hops says:

Diversity is a code word for less White People. Nobody says an Asian country that is 100% Asian needs more diversity. Nobody says an African country that is 100% Black needs more diversity. Anti-Whites claim “anti-racism” and demand diversity for White countries and ONLY White countries. They say it’s Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, but White countries for EVERYBODY??

David Breslow says:

many golf frustrations end here!

find more at mentalgolfcoahingdotcom

Randy Parrish says:

Usually when someone flips their hands at the ball it comes from something else in their swing. Usually it is from coming over the top. If you come over the top you have no choice but to flip your hands at the ball….otherwise you would never hit. This is where hand eye coordination can hurt you. If you start with a bad back swing or bad down swing your eyes lets your brains know where the ball is and your hands/body is going to do whatever it takes to hit the ball.

Sean Mysel says:

I teach and the most important part of the golf swing is honestly your attitude towards making shots. Most people get into the mindset that they have to swing the club one way all the time, swing every club the same.

Problem is most people never swing a golf club to make plays. Having the balls to try and bend a shot around a corner or go for those extra yards. Most instruction tries to turn you into a machine instead of being a human being and taking risks.

Warwolfii says:

Don't get me wrong, this is a good video, a good tip and a good instructor. It's just that I had to laugh because this is about the 875th video I've seen that supposedly points out the most important thing to know about golf…and no two are the same! Will someone please step forward and tell us what is REALLY the most important thing about the golf swing? Maybe it's getting the check to your club pro in time for the next lesson.

goldmine332 says:

heey all i have recently purchased a 6 part golf dvd SET which teaches you every single technics you will need to know to play golf like a pro! and actually it is tought by a PAGA professional and he covers every single technick and mutch more that you will need to know, i learned to play like a pro in less than 2 months lol its a great instructional dvd, but you do need to spend time on practice and what it teaches you in each dvd…if you are interested send me a quick message for wer to go

Choco says:

we all know that……. in fact lifting the ball instead of compressing is a malfunction from the very start of downswind… and teachers will NEVER tell you on how to but rather don't do this , don't do that bla bla bla

Phil Hurrle says:

Charlie, there's much more to fixing the flip than aiming at a point on the ground. After all, you're supposed to swing through the ball, not at it. Your drill discourages this.

theazn07 says:

@megadre091 i can hit 300 yd. consistantly. thanks for being so ignorant

Fraser Paterson says:

I like the 'train track' idea Charlie, to get you hitting down on the ball slightly. This is something I need to do, as most of my longer irons just keep on running once they hit the ground, which means I have to plan for that inmy approach shots. This makes the game evben harder on certain holes!

charliekinggolf says:

@ShakaSamurai welcome.. if you want to know more check out in my site. You will get free videos there! 🙂

SimonWelch says:

i can only see your eyebrows

Steve Mummert says:

Great Video! If you want to hit your drives even longer, Google Worlds Hottest Drivers.