Moe Norman explains Lead & Lag, and setup club position, Golf instruction tip

Learn how to swing like Moe with free lessons by clicking the following link http://moenormangolf.com/aff/link.html?p=kirkjunge&w=opg

Moe Norman on Lead & Lag, Lateral Motion, and setting up with the club farther behind the ball. Hear Moe Norman tell you how and why he swung the way he did.

This video comes from the two part video also posted here on youtube. Which is from the 1994 PGA coaching and teaching conference where Moe Norman was interviewed as part of the ceremony acknowledging him as the “greatest ball striker” of all time. Craig Shankland was the interviewer and ask Moe many questions about his golf swing. It is a great question and answer video.

Many of Moe’s answers in this video seem to be influenced by his connection with Natural Golf, and Jack Kuykendahl as Moe demonstrated a palm ten finger grip which he did not use earlier in his golf career.

For more great videos SUBSCRIBE for free to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kirkjunge?sub_confirmation=1

Visit and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Learninggolf

Comments

Jim Smith says:

" I couldn't hit the ball crooked if I wanted" – Moe Norman.

" I couldn't hit the ball straight if I wanted" – Me

We are like two peas in a pod, Moe and Me

bronwyn atkins says:

I have tried this and it sure works for me.. not changing ever again, thanks Moe RIP

TheNYgolfer says:

'I'm the only golfer living……………….." . "I'm the only golfer living…………." Lol
RIP Moe you were truly 1 of a kind 🙂

MrZocor says:

his master move that he shows is nothing like his actual swing. Doesn't go near as low.

Eugene Roos says:

Hi Kirk, I've seen some footage on YouTube of Moe's caddy discussing and demonstrating how Moe inserted weights into the grip shafts to counterbalance his club. Do you have any information regarding this?

Mike Gorgichuk says:

Moe Norman is Lord. I use his form and followed up with the Graves golf academy. Golf is so easy now and enjoyable. Thanks Moe. R.I.P.

P.E. Pruitt says:

Cured my slice and did not decrease my length. No need for recovery shots when you hit w/accuracy.

Wilfredo Viray says:

Really great video.  I tried it yesterday on the course and it really is the easiest Golf swing to learn and repeat.  I probably look really goofy doing it but who cares.  I am finally hitting it straight now.

sean craig says:

0:38 'I'm eliminating one foot of the swing' Moe is hilarious!

Alfred Beatty says:

Just saw a great National Geo video on Susan Polgar's genius brain. (A Must see, on you tube) Her father introduced the girls to hard work and repetition. Pattern repetition became the key to her success, although it took brain imaging to establish the fact. I imagine Moe was the ultimate in golf for hard work and repetition in his youth. He hid from the world hitting balls.Can't be taught. Lovely guy who did not fit in.Who did fit in then?

IronMike212 says:

It's just hard to emulate another persons golf swing. In a previous video, I heard him say he basically swings with his shoulders and lacks hip turn. If I did that…I'd come over the top and slice the ball. I like Moe and respect him, but every person is different. What works for him might not work for someone else. All that matter in a golf swing is where you are at impact. Obviously, Moe was right where he needed to be.

CMEAGAIN says:

ball goes dead straight but not far

Blake Norman says:

Man that guy was freaking awesome, his brain just worked differently than everybody.