The Best Golf Drill For Swing Speed And Dialing In Your Ball Striking With Alex Fortey

Increase swing speed and consistency with this simple golf drill.
Hit it further with this one simple tip from Alex Fortey and The Art of Simple Golf; http://theartofsimplegolf.com/distance-myth-tip

Effortless power in your golf swing is a realistic and attainable goal for you to have… Yes I am talking to you… Whether you are a young aspiring professional or a weekend warrior in his fifties that sits too much and golfs too little… This is perfect for every golfer out there because it’s using how you are built and how we adapt to the world around around us.

Intrigued? Well please read and watch the video below because this one simple golf tip could well be a turning point for your entire game from here on out.

The Best Golf Drill To Increase Swing Speed And To Dial In Your Ball Striking

This golf swing drill is simple but it is the best practice tip you can have to increase your swing speed and power for golf without hurting your accuracy.

Many golfer want to know how to increase distance with the driver and hit less clubs into the green, but the way golf instruction has you going about pursuing that is complicated and not very natural to achieve unless you are a full time, PGA Tour Player who can practice and workout for golf all week long.

Staying centred is key when it comes to good ball striking and consistent golf and this simple golf lesson will show you how easily you can feel a balanced and powerful effortless golf swing.Simple golf tips for more golf swing speed Alex Fortey

Golf should feel natural and effortless…

It can if you allow your body to move how it’s supposed to.

Over the years this simple golf tip has been my go to “dial in golf swing” routine that gives instant results on the golf course.

Your golf swing should not feel forced or tense as this reducing swing speed hurts your consistency and that’s what we try and do at The Art of Simple Golf…

Show you simple golf tips that work and give you fast long lasting results that boost your enjoyment of the game and improves your scores without needing long complicated golf lessons or hours and hours that you do not have on the practice tee.

This is Golf. Simplified.

Your golf coach

Alex Fortey

Improve your golf game, swing and performance with this one crucial tip and click here to learn the biggest distance myth killing your distances…

Come join us on Facebook too;

Comments

Brody Voyles says:

This looks like the "Time Warp Dance" you know without the pelvic thrust. Hehe….

Dale Mailhiot says:

GREAT DRILL!! This is exactly what I need…my last round was ruined because I tried to get that "extra" distance..I swayed off the ball…did not get to my left side and hit the toe of the club and had a disastrous result!! Thanks so much for this amazing drill!

Cale Gray says:

i dont like this drill. it gives the false impression that the backswing movement is exactly the same as the downswing movement but in the opposite direction. unfortunately the golf swing isn't that simple.

Thomas Fraser says:

I like this drill and have shown it to many people. My only problem I encountered with it is that when I made a regular swing I first focused too much on my hip movement and my swing became too bouncy. Now i know better and that the drill is simply a good method to get the upper body to communicate with the lower body. I also like the 'trail foot back drill' that places one's weight mainly on the lead foot as one swings at the ball. .

Benjamin Arnold says:

This has to be one of the best videos on youtube! Hopefully i play better in my comp with this drill!

rono8275 says:

Where's the power coming from? Core, upper body, legs (from the ground up – Jack Nicklaus)?

Ashton H says:

When I was still a starter, I was able to achieve a slice and 150 yards by carrying out a normal drive. I read “kaha shocking guide” (Google it) and discovered golf swing secrets. Thanks to the guide, hitting drives Two hundred and twenty yards and sometimes longer is possible for me. My handicap before was Twenty six however it has now reached Sixteen. You must search it and learn now.

Coby B says:

Thanks to these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it), I was able to know “hows” and “whys” of a good golf swing and its different aspects. I have read the book twice and realized Fifteen yards more on all irons, Twenty-five more on my driver. I`m now more confident and more happy when golfing.

Wedwivwage says:

I think somebody should give credit to Shawn Clement!

Phill LaForme says:

Thank you sir… I will start using this drill…. and this season. i am going to add it to my pre-shoot routine.

George Sealy says:

Alex, thanks so much for this video. My coach told me that I moving my head backward, but I couldn't figure out a way to stop it. I would tend to get myself tied up trying to stop. I used this drill and within 2 minutes I stopped all of that and I was hitting superb shots, hitting the ball flush every time. Now I start every practice session with this drill to get the proper feeling. The other big thing that has happened is that I am releasing the club much better. I think my body was previously getting in the way somehow. Now, I am freer. I don't think about any other swing thoughts. I just do this drill and then when I do actual shots I just move my feet a little farther apart. It's great to incorporate into the pre-shot routine for a few seconds brushing the grass. My iron shots are now flying high,straight, and solid. The grass residue is right in the sweet spot of the club. Just amazing.

ed chapman says:

Very good instruction here – nice to see this swing exercise kept alive on the internet. There's probably no way to determine the origin of this drill but I first read about it in a library book when I was attending college back in the early '60s. Jimmy Thompson, the longest driver on the tour prior to WWII, related how his father (a teaching professional from Scotland) wouldn't allow him to actually play golf as a youngster until he practiced this drill for 6 months but assured him that if he stayed with it he would someday be the longest driver in the world – true story. Nothing else comes close as a teaching aid.

Matt DRURY says:

I know this drill, but you demonstrate it perfectly and give simple, useful advice. What more could we want?!

666gregor says:

Tried this drill for the last few days & played today, knocked 9 shots off my last weeks score ! I didn't have to have loads of swing thoughts everything seemed fall into place naturally. I will definitely be doing this drill from now on, thanks for explaining it so well.

Denny Law says:

Very nice drill that can be done anywhere too.

james fitzgerald says:

Hale Irwin used to hit balls with feet couple inches apart for a couple of weeks before US Open! Won it & 2 more!

Dave Bremner says:

Great advice reminds me so much of Shawn clement

John Dunn says:

the worst teaching video I have ever saw. !! terrible advice.

Bourne Accident says:

I've been doing this feet together drill since the early '90's.  Best golf drill ever.

Rick Graf says:

Alex, I know this drill, but you demonstrated it very well. I'd say the best I've seen it demonstrated. I shared your video with my son-in-law because he's taken up playing golf again. He's in the throes of trying to improve his performance on the course.