Tiger Woods near perfect golf swing as analyzed by NBC & ModelGolf (http://www.ModelGolf.com/)

PGA Pro Tiger Woods near perfect golf swing, as analyzed by Gary Koch of NBC Sports using ModelGolf
patented ModelOverlay video golf swing analysis technology.

Comments

Ashton H says:

I have been playing for 7 years and undergone many lessons. After studying these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it), I shot a 75 after 2 buckets working on the concepts introduced in this book, particularly the grip section, the ball position and most significantly the through swing drills. My previous handicap is 13, but now I`m beginning to drop it. This guide is brilliant!

Ashton H says:

While I`m inside my house, I read these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it) and after finishing it, I tried out the advised exercises on the field. I could not believe what a difference it made in my swing after Thirty years of golfing. The drills have assisted with small informations I had never paid much attention to.

Eka E says:

These golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it) go over the golf swing in great detail. The book tells the particular skills and swing tactics used by all golf tournament pros. I`ve read 1/2 of this book and also the tips are fantastic. I`ve scored 3 straight low 80s rounds right after reading this book.

Camore M says:

I was able to shot a Seventy-three after practicing the drill I have learned from reading through these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it). Another accomplishment I have made is hitting 13 of 18 greens in regulation. On the other Five holes, I missed the green by an average Five to ten yards. My handicap is a 9 so I don`t shoot 73s all of the time. It wasn`t my best round ever, however it was my best in a long time.

Skyler Parker says:

I`ve been playing golf for around Twenty years, struggling to break 90. I was not able to attain an exceptional round for the last 3-4 years until I finished reading through these golf swing secrets “kaha shocking guide” (Google it). I have been striving with my irons (driver OK but not much distance).

Shelton Shealy says:

Wrong about the slump😂

JayZoop says:

This model is good for studying fundamentals of the swing. At the same time the perfect swing is different based on your body type.

Andony Poma says:

does the front leg move in a golf swing?

aluntom88 says:

The human body is not like a robot so everybodys swing is like there fingerprint

tiger_balm_chest_rub says:

Alright, who the hell disliked this video..essentially perfect positions throughout the swing, he is better than the "perfect" model!

Theguitarwhiz says:

Holy shit I do the same thing as tiger! I'm 16 hitting a drive about 250 yards ( not bad considering I've only been playing for a few months' but my poor shot is a push to the right too! and i hook the ball, (less common for me now doe thankfully!)

Michael Lee says:

Stupid. Don't make sense

Fred Guzzo says:

good analysis!!! was wrong though about Tiger's slump not lasting though lol

Kibbs Osafo says:

Good jobs love u fans

June-Ho Chung says:

I think that tiger's grip was too strong with butch harmon and too weak with hank haney.

Tyler Finley says:

The host's last sentence was prophetic.

lutherkentfan says:

Those will be equal in the long run.

Jeff Bennett says:

Haha what a year for rory…not

Justin Kallmann says:

nah, tiger has the best swing still

Zach Bothwell says:

ya he most closely resembles the model cause i was most likely designed after him